Lexco Tile & Stone is a division of Olympia Tile (USA), Inc., a leading distributor of tile and natural stone in North America. We are dedicated to supplying our customers with products of unsurpassed quality, providing them with honest, extraordinary service and exceptional value. We are currently seeking an Outside Architectural Sales Representative to join our team.
Outside Architectural & Design Sales Representative
In this goal-oriented role, you will face many challenges and wear many hats. To do the job right, you must be effective as a listener, communicator, negotiator, pacifier, adjuster, problem-solver, decision-maker, expediter, coordinator, consultant, etc. As our successful Sales Representative, you will always need to be “customer conscious.” You need strong people skills and a full awareness that your actions directly influence company growth and progress.
- You will achieve optimal results through the performance of the following responsibilities:
- Promote all the company’s products and services and those of the ceramic tile industry
- Utilize thorough knowledge of products, marketing policies and customers
- Show a keen desire to be of service to others
- Devote the time and effort necessary to be successful
- Operate efficiently with a minimum of close supervision
- Keep management informed of your activities
- Understand and support company policies and procedures
- Support each department and individuals within the company
- Identify ways to improve service or increase business
- Be cognizant of the competitor’s employees and products
- Make decisions based upon the maximum benefit to the customer and company
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience within architectural/design sales a bonus
- Basic working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to “do whatever it takes” to get the job done
- Professional, good communication skills, creative and a team player
- Exceptional analytical skills coupled with creative thinking
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual compensation package and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.