September 1st, 2011
We are please to announce the new Glass Tile Adhesive from LATICRETE®.
A one-step, non-sag, polymer fortified adhesive mortar that is specifically formulated for use in glass tile applications. LATICRETE Glass Tile Adhesive has great workability and produces an ultra white finish that enhances the look of glass mosaics, glass tile, and most any translucent tile or stone. In addition to containing Microban® antimicrobial protection, LATICRETE Glass Tile Adhesive is GREENGUARD certified for low VOC. LATICRETE Glass Tile Adhesive can also be used with porcelain or ceramic tile.
Designed for interior, exterior, and submerged installations of all types of glass tiles over concrete, exterior glue plywood (interior, dry areas only), and a variety of other substrates.
- Consistent, ultra white color across the entire application area
- Optimal bond strength with minimal shrinkage
- Single component with no admix needed, just add water
- Superior non-sag performance
- Smooth and creamy consistency
- Equipped with Microban
- GREENGUARD certified
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4 and ANSI A118.11 bond strength requirements when mixed with water
Visit Laticrete”s site for more information about this new product!